ToxiPro is a fully serviceable, reusable gas detector with real-time Peak, STEL and TWA Readings, as well as a black box data recorder. A full-featured datalogger is available as an upgrade for the Toxi Pro.
The ToxiPro features one-button calibration. To make routine maintenance even easier, the ToxiPro can be used with the IQ Express Docking Station - an automatic bump test and calibration station with built-in recordkeeping.
- Compact & rugged.
- IP65/IP67 rated protection against water and dust ingress.
- Over-molded boot.
- One button operation.
- Large backlit display.
- Loud alarm.
- Top & front mounted bright LED alarm light.
- Translucent case option for enhanced alarm visibility
- Optional built-in vibrating alarm.
- Exceeds IEC 6100-4-3 for level 3 RFI immunity specifications.
DATA STORAGE AND DOWNLOADING
- Standard event logger stores latest 20 events, including sensor type, max reading, average reading, time and duration.
- IrDA PC communication.
- Standard black-box data recorder.
- Datalogger upgrade optional.
- Up to 9000 hour battery life
SENSORS AND CALIBRATION
- O2, CO, H2S, SO2, CO+, CO-H, Cl2, ClO2, NH3, NO2, PH3, HCN.
- One-button automatic calibration.
- Low, high, STEL and TWA audible and visible alarms
- Optional vibrating alarm