BestInGasDetection.com "Yours in Life Safety"
View Full-Size Image
BW GasAlert Quattro
Price per Unit (piece):
Call for Pricing
|Ask a question about this product|
Rugged and reliable, the GasAlertQuattro four-gas detector combines a comprehensive range of features with simple one-button operation. With flexible power options, the GasAlertQuattro is always ready.
The graphic LCD displays easy to identify icons that indicate operational information, such as bump test and calibration status for simplified onsite auditing. IntelliFlash provides continuous visual confirmation of detector operation and compliance. Suited to a wide range of industrial applications including confined space entry, the GasAlertQuattro is fully compatible with BW’s MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system.
Gas Measuring Range Resolution
Standard features of BW products:
• Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentrations
• Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear
• Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with
BW MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
• Full function self-test of sensor(s), battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms on start up and continuous testing on sensor(s)
• Bright wide-angled visual alarm bars
• Built-in concussion-proof boot
Additional GasAlertQuattro Features:
• Powered by an interchangeable rechargeable battery pack or alkaline pack with 3 AA batteries
• One-button operation and straightforward user interface minimizes training
• Comprehensive datalogging and event logging capacity
• IntelliFlash verifies operation and compliance to both the user and supervisors from up to 20 ft. / 6.1 m
• Enhanced resistance to common industrial cross sensitive gases such as methanol and ethanol (CO and H2S sensors)
• Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
• Field-proven Surecell sensors offer an unprecedented performance in even the harshest environments.